Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10th, 2011- 8 MORE WEEKS!!!!

This weekend has been such a busy one! My dad and little brother came over for a short two and a half day visit. It was so nice to see them, but I feel like I should have planned something fun for us to do. It was hard because I have been getting so tired lately. Lilly is really starting to "weigh" me down! I hope that they didn't feel too abandoned and that they are loved by me no matter how boring I am. I hope that one day my dad can become as happy as he was before David passed through the veil again. I miss him and his old corky-laughing, joking self. Tyler is getting bigger!! He's going to catch up with David really fast. His arms are starting to look like David's and his hands are getting big too. Seeing the way Tyler is growing made me miss David and the thoughts of "what could have been". All I know is that without David around, Tyler is even more lost. I thought that things might be a little bit easier for him now that he is an "only child", but BOY was I WRONG! David kept Tyler at bay more than any one else could. Now I see that Tyler WAS being toned down from his usual craziness. It's amazing how things could change in the blink of an eye. You don't really know what you have till it's gone, do you? I fear that I have learned that the hard way.
As for my mom, She has been by herself for the past week and a half. She enjoyed the first week, but she really started to get lonely. I think that mom shouldn't be buy herself for that long either. In a lot of ways, she and I are the same in the fact that we are dependent on people interaction to stay sane. A day or two of complete and utter loneliness is enough for us. (apart from the whole "you're never alone" thing.) While my mom was by herself she did get a little sleep over with Emma and Ali last Sunday. That was nice for her because it was just mom and Ali and Emma. They had a nice girls night in.

I miss Ali. I got to talk to her for a brief second this week. I think we talked about how Christopher is doing in his new job. But that's it. Christopher and I (with Lilly of course!) are planning to fly out to California for the middle of the month in December so that we can see her receive her endowments. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up then.

Christopher and I are finally in the closing parts of buying a house. Though, it is different from the one that I had posted last month. Soon after Christopher and I put the bid on the previous house, the lady didn't like our offer so we took a step back for a moment. The next day Christopher got a call from the regional manager of the "Citi Trends" company telling him that he wanted to have an interview that next Thursday. To make a long story short, Christopher is now the Manager of the new "Citi Trends" opening up in Nacogdoches!!!! It's a sort of branch off "Citi Trends" though because they specialize in more custom and high-end clothes so his store is actually going to be called "Citi Lights". Right now he is training in Lufkin at that store and so far he is LOVING it. He works hard and can't wait fort his store to open up here in Nacogdoches at the beginning of October.
As for me and the update on my pregnancy, ONLY * MORE WEEKS TO GO!!! (till I'm a full 40 weeeks!) I'm kinda scared and at the same time I'm really excited. I can't wait till I get to see Lilly's sweet face and hear her first screams as she takes her first few breaths of life! So far she's getting really, really big. Packing on the pounds is what her final job is, and BOY has she been doing it! I feel like a walking bowling ball! I have to wear a back support just to walk around without my back starting to hurt so bad. Who knew that a baby could change your body in a way that you never thought??? I'm starting to go insane with all of the things that are about to happen. The baby should be coming soon and we are going to be moving into our new house! I have so much work to do and I hope that I'll be able to do it. I'm trying to pack as much stuff up as I can so that by the time we close on the house, I'll be able to start moving!
Mama and Papa Windham are in DC visiting Grandma Nila for the last couple of weeks on her mission and then they are going on a nice anniversary trip to Main and to see Niagara Falls! I hope that they have fun. They wont be back till the 24th of July though! (well technically papa is still out on a job and I hope that they will let him come back home long enough to relax for a night before he drives to the airport to meet up with mom who is already in DC since this past Thursday. If they don't, Christopher and I might end up FEDXing dad's luggage to him in DC after he gets there.)
I'm having my baby showing for Lilly on the 30th of July after mama gets back from DC. IT should be fun! I passed out invites today for the baby shower and left the extras in the RF sign-in book for those that weren't able to get one today after the meeting was over. My mom already bought some things off my registry for the nursery and I can't WAIT to decorate it after we move.

Well, I think that's all of the things that are going through my head for the moment. I'm off to watch the Harry Potter Marathon on ABCfamily!! Happy Sunday!
P.S. Here are more photos of our house!!!

4 comments:

  1. You didn't say anything about your twin sister, Christiana. *tear* haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house and I am so excited for you to move into it. I just can't wait to have house of my own.

    I am watching the Harry Potter marathon, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Sister I miss you too. I get to talk to you more than I do with Ali though believe it or not. Ali is just always so busy. I'll mention you soon I promise!

    Rach! I'm sooooo excited for our house too! I can't WAIT to set it up. I only have 14 more days in this wretched apartment and it's taking forever!
    I just love Harry Potter! I'm a sucker whenever there's a marathon on!

    ReplyDelete