Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Annoyed

Now that I finally have the knowledge of what's going on this week, I'm so completely excited!

Wednesday: I will finish packing my apartment with my mother-in-law. This will happen in the morning after we go pick up boxes from Raising Canes. Christopher will work his morning shift from 9am to 6pm.

Thursday: I will make sure that everything is packed and directions are printed out and put where people can see them at the apartment because I will be at the house telling people where to put things in the new house. (Christopher will be working from 9am to 6pm.) Then I will start cleaning the apartment.

Friday: We FINALLY close on the house at 9am in Linda's office!!! I really hope that Christopher's dad will be home for at least the signing! (Christopher will also only be there for the signing because he has work from 11am to 8pm.) People will help us move at 6pm. I'm hoping that my mother-in-law will be there to designate what we need help with and what can stay at the apartment that Christopher and I can take on our own. (When I asked her about it she seemed kinda reluctant, but I WANT to be in my new house to tell people where I WANT things to go. If that selfish?)

Saturday- On this day there might be a little dilemma... The Suddenlink guy will be coming at some point during the day to set up our security and TV/internet services. The dilemma is this: My baby shower for Lilly is from 2-4pm and if the suddenlink guy decides to come during that baby shower time, I will have to have some one go over to our house at that time while giving them a blank check with my name signed on it making it out to Suddenlink for the set-up charge fee of our home system. I might have to call the guy back to change my appointment time sometime to make my mother in law happy. She wishes that we had set it up for the next Monday, but we have no control of when the set up the time.. they give us a time and we have to take it.

So that will be my next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie - My name is Ashley, and I’m with Suddenlink. I’d be happy to see if we can get our technician to come at a time that’s more convenient for you. Please feel free to contact me at: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete