Thursday, March 5, 2009

SIck and Stupid

Today I am really really sick! I have some kind of viral cold, and I have no idea where I go tit from. Apparently it's going around. My brother did cough the other day without covering his mouth, so maybe it was that that made me sick. my voice is back at least for a second. When I woke up this morning, my tongue was so dry! I guess I was just sleeping with my mouth open the whole night. I closed my mouth and it took like ten seconds for my tongue not to be dry anymore.
I'm eating a banana and blowing my nose while drinking Thera-Flu.
Tomorrow I get to see my high school best friend JENNY COMPTON! I'm really excited! We are going to see a movie, and maybe go out for a bite to eat, stay up all night, and just talk about girl things! I'm so really excited because I haven't had a girls night out in so long!
Maybe I can look for my Single Adult formal dress! I want it to be a green one so badly!
I have to remember to bring my little over covers so that I can tell what dress looks best after I've made it modest.
I miss my Christiana, and I can't wait to see her in April. My guess is that I haven't received the job because they still haven't called and it's Thursday. So I'm going back up to school.
I like Cheeze-its a lot right now. They are the perfect snack... especially with soup!
Tyler keeps on going into my room and stealing things like my food (gum), and my loose change that was all over my room when I was cleaning it, and other things of lesser value, but still important to me. I'm tired of having my little brothers steal my things!

Well, that's really all I have for today! I will for sure write more later!
~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment