Sunday, March 22, 2009

Decisions

This weekend was.......I watched kids, and had a date on Friday, and on Saturday I practiced singing for an acoustic guitar thing that's happening sometime soon, then helped my friend who is in charge of a girl scout troop sell girl scout cookies, went to a baby shower, then went to a pool party which was fun, then today I taught my two classes, drove 45 minutes to singles ward like every Sunday, and then drove back after church at the singles ward.

haha

yeah.

it was kinda a busy weekend.

as for my decisions....

option one: stay here and take the job in santa clarita, and try to work at chick' fil' a in bako as well, I get a car, I will transfer my records to singles ward, I will get to be with nico longer... if things work out you know..., I can help out my family still. I get to stay here for my first niece to get born in july, summer in cali.. need i ... Unroll Parchmentsay more??? and I will get to go to the various weddings here...and I can still take online courses through byui.

option two: Get to idaho some how, no car, my sister christiana will be happy with me, I would have to leave nic (i don't think the whole long distance thing would work out with him too well... but then again I'm still learning about him so I don't know about that one.) I'll get off of academic probation.

so as you can see... there are more pros of staying here then going to idaho.... so I'm leaning towards staying, but ahhhhh.


so I really don't know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment