Thursday, February 26, 2009

Febuary 26, 2009


So, I'm really sore right now. I had a huge massive workout yesterday that included lunges and squats and bicep curls and bar lifts, and other stuff so my body is really really sore! I'm not dating Jared anymore. He turned out to be just a little bit different than what I had imagined him to be. All well. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I love my gospel.
I got my first written letter from Joe Murchison. He's serving in Mexico. Right now he's at a place called Zona Escolar. It's the second smallest mission area in the world. It's like the Utah mission but only in Mexico because there are so many members to a certain block. It's so intense! I have a job interview tomorrow for a place called the Behavioral Learning Center. It's a job that includes working with kids wit Autism and Asberger's type syndromes. Autism is a disease in which can be described/characterized by poor social interaction and communication which is caused by restrictive behavior. The restrictive behavior is caused by a mutation within the brain as is any disease. I will be working with kids between the ages of two and four or five, although the company works with cases between the ages of two and 21, but they say that I am too small to work with any one over the age of five.
Mom is praying to get her job also. She had her second job interview last Friday for an AP at Burbank high school. So anyone that can pray and does pray, please pray for us that she gets that job!
Nothing is really new with Dad. They Volleyball season is really starting now though so Dad and David are getting more and more busy with that going on.
Tyler is still struggling with school and the struggles of becoming a teenager.
Ali is going to have a baby girl. She's keeping the name secret... at least for now... on Chris's behalf.
Christiana is still up at school. She's sick with something right now. Her whole apartment is sick. She has a date tomorrow, and I hope that she is better in time for that.
And that's about it from the life of Duncans for right now. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment